RockTape H2O has an enhanced adhesive that was initially developed for water polo where there is both grappling and water involved.
RockTape H2O is popular for:
– Podiatrists dealing with sweatty feet- practitioners in Northern Australia who are working with higher humidity in the summer months
– Elite swimmers who are spending lengthy periods in the water, and profuse sweaters Unlike rigid tape, which many people find too stiff and restrictive.
RockTape is stretchy and is quickly becoming the preferred tape uséd by practitioners and athletes to treat and then prevent the recurrence of injuries.
RockTape can be uséd by everyone – from kids to senior citizens! It’s not just for sports injuries, but can help to manage muscle and joint issues in patients of all ages.
– Assists to decrease pain
– Assists to reduce swelling and bruising
– Provides functional support while allowing full range of movement
– Hypoallergenic – No zinc oxide or latex
– Water resistant – Can be worn for up to 5 days
KEY REASONS TO CHOOSE ROCKTAPE
Muscle pain or cramping
Inflammation or bruising
Zinc oxide allergies
Key features of RockTape: Stickier, hypoallergenic adhesive, 180% stretch to allow full range of movement.