Your shopping bag is empty
Support healthy immune function when taken once daily.Reduce the severity and duration of a cold when taken twice daily.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to:
- Andrographis paniculata, herb top dry (King of Bitters) 6.0 g
- Eleutherococcus senticosus, root dry (Siberian Ginseng) 2.0 g
- Echinacea purpurea, whole plant dry (Echinacea) 1.5g
- Curcuma longa, rhizome dry (BCM-95 Turmeric) 1.0g
- Zinc sulfate monohydrate 33 mgEquiv. elemental Zinc 12mg
- Retinyl acetate 104¼ Equiv. Vitamin A (300 IU) 90¼ = micrograms *RE = retinol equivalent
Directions for use: WARNING: If pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, consult your healthcare professional before taking vitamin A as when taken in excess of 3000 micrograms RE it can cause birth defects.
Adults: For immune support: Take 1 tablet daily with food. To reduce the severity and duration of a cold: Take 1 tablet twice daily with food. Or as directed by a healthcare professional. The recommended adult daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. Not to be used in children under two years of age. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not use if cap and/or bottle safety seals are missing or broken. No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, eggs, nuts, yeast, and salt. Store below 30°C.
Brand Hong Quat Packging
Calo 36 Calo