Your shopping bag is empty
mundicare® Non-Adhesive Foam dressings were created to provide the vital protection for healing skin whilst creating an ideal, moist wound healing environment. Smartpore technology® prevents skin cells from adhering into the dressing, which helps reduce the pain of dressing changes, while the protective outer layer prevents external contamination. The hydrophilic nature of this foam dressing allows fast absorption and retention of exudate. It is available in 2mm and 5mm thickness to manage medium to high amounts of exudate.
HOW TO USE
1. Cleanse wound and let it dry completely.
2. Select an appropriate dressing size that will overlap the edges of the wound by 2-3 cm.
3. The dressings can be cut if needed – use sharp, clean scissors to avoid contamination and prevent shredding of dressing edge. If necessary, use sterile scissors.
4. Peel off the protective film and apply the dressing onto the wound site.
5. Press down softly and secure with non-woven fabric or bandage tape.
6. Inspect the dressing frequently and change mundicare® Woundaid® N once exudate is visible or approaches 1.5 cm from the edge of the dressing.
7. mundicare® Woundaid® N should be changed every 3-5 days.
8. To remove, lift one corner and gently peel the dressing back on itself.
Brand Hong Quat Packging
Calo 36 Calo